Join minds a free decentralized social media. Make free money

Table of Content

stickr.co worth it ? is it legitimate or scam | review

 Hey everyone, I want to talk you about a money-making venture you might’ve heard of called Stickr.co


The premise is simple: place an ad (or even multiple ads) on your car, take a picture at the end of the month, and collect an advertising fee. 


So you essentially make your personal vehicle look like a taxi, but it’ll be worth it when paydays comes, right? Not exactly. You see, Stickr.co isn’t really an advertising service, it’s more of a multi-level marketing syndicate like Amway, Mary Kay, Herbalife, etc. These companies work on a “pay to play” model where they charge new contractors all sorts of registration and franchise fees. 
I’ll bet these startup fees account for more of their income than the advertising revenue from clients does. That would make Stickr.co just a few degrees removed from being an outright Ponzi scheme (at least in my opinion). If you go to the main stickr.co page you’llnotice that the program is marketed as just putting an ad on your car and earning money from that. 

There are a few disclaimers in fine print, but you really have to look for them. The actual registration page indicates you’ll have to pay a monthly fee of $9.99, but you’ll make that back in “rebates” (uh huh). You’ll notice that at no point during the onboarding S process do they tell you how much money you’ll actually make. They dance around this by explaining that their pay model depends on how many other drivers are in your area doing the same “campaign”you are.

The implication being more drivers equals higher earnings, but they don’t even give you an estimate of what those earnings mightbe. Is it five bucks? A thousand dollars? There’s no way to know. Despite all this mystery,

I decided to give it try it because I’ve seen so many cars around the Orlando area with stickr.co ads. Since more drivers means more money, I figured I would be making at least $100 a month. When I signed up back in April, I wound uppaying almost $85 just to get started. I really should have screenshot this at the time because I don’t remember what all these individual fees were for. I didn’t get an itemized email receipt, either. I tried going back through the registration process hoping these fees would pop up again, but there’s no way to get that far without entering my credit card information and paying the $9.99 fee. At this point I’m sure you’re thinking,“ you’re burying the lead! How much money did you end up making!?” $16.23I will repeat that. $16.23I spent almost $85 just to make $16.23.
Wow. When I saw how little I had made, I thought there must have been something wrong. I emailed them and they replied back sayingthat my pay was not only accurate, but higher than what most people make. Then I started doing searches for stickr. core views and most of them had the same experience as me. They paid a huge registration fee and we're making chump change every month. I don’t know why I didn’t do some research before I signed up, so I feel like a total idiot now. If you’re watching this because youwere considering doing stickr.co, well, you’re already doing better than me. Something I forgot to mention is that stickr.coclaims you’ll earn at least $50 in restaurant gift cards every month, but that’s completely misleading too. Yeah you can pick which restaurant you want to use your cards, but the highest denomination is $25 and even then you have to spend $50just to use it. So it’s not so much a gift card as it is a coupon. If you’re obligated to spend money to save money, then where is the “gift”? I think it’s safe to say that stickr.cois a sham. Not a scam, but a sham. A scam is where whatever product or serviceis being offered doesn’t exist at all. A sham is where the product or service does exist, but the quality is nowhere near as what it was purported to be. And yes, I did cancel my account, and I took the sticker off my car. Not that it really matters since the website says I didn’t make any money recruiting people despite the fact I drove traffic to my affiliate link daily. Hopefully this was a fair warning for anyone considering signing up with Stickr.co. Just sucks for me because I wound up spending over $100 in startup and monthly fees just to make back $16 and change. If your experience with this company was different than mine, let me know in the comments. But from what I can tell, my experience was pretty standard. So hopefully this video saved you from going through the same pain yourself. As always, thanks for watching and I willsee you next time. Bye.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support
Post a Comment